- 标准 1 [E6.4]: 结合旅行和带球技巧, 扔, 捕捉, 突出教师和/或学生设计的小侧面练习任务(4).
- 标准1 [E24.3-5]: 使用短柄实现打击对象, sending it forward over a low net or to a wall (3a); 使用短柄实现打击对象 while demonstrating three of the five critical elements of a mature pattern (3b); 使用短柄实现打击对象 while demonstrating a mature pattern (4a); 使用短柄实现打击对象, alternating hits 与合作伙伴 over a low net or against a wall (4b); Strikes an object consecutively, 与合作伙伴, 使用短处理实现, 越过网或靠墙, 无论是在竞争还是合作游戏环境中(5).
标准2. 应用概念知识, 原则, 策略, 战术与运动和表现有关.
- 2 (E1标准.3-4]: Recognizes the concept of open spaces in a movement context (3); Applies the concept of open spaces to combination skills involving traveling (e.g.(4a).
- 标准2 (E3.3-5]: 结合运动概念(方向, 水平, 力, time) with skills as directed by the teacher (3); Applies the concepts of direction 和 力 when striking an object with a short-h和led implement, sending it toward a designated target (4); Analyzes movement situations 和 applies movement concepts in small-sided practice tasks (5).
- 标准2 [E5.5]: Applies basic offensive 和 defensive 策略/ tactics in net/wall small-sided practice tasks (5b); Recognizes the type of throw, 凌空抽射, 或不同游戏/运动情况下需要的惊人动作(5c).
- 3 (E1标准.3b-4]: Identifies physical activity benefits as a way to become healthier (3b); Analyzes opportunities for participating in physical activity outside physical education class (4).
- 标准的3 (E2.3-5]: Engages in the activities of physical education class without teacher prompting (3); Actively engages in the activities of physical education class, both teacher-directed 和 independent (4); Actively engages in all the activities of physical education (5).
- 标准的3 [E5.3-5]: 演示了, 与老师的方向, the health-related fitness components (3); Completes fitness assessments (pre- & post-) (4a); Identifies areas of needed remediation from personal test 和, 老师帮助, identifies 策略 for progress in those areas (4b); Analyzes results of fitness assessment (pre- & 后)，将结果与健康的健身成分进行比较(5a).
- 4 (E1标准.4-5]: Exhibits responsible behavior in independent group situations (4); Engages in physical activity with responsible interpersonal behavior (e.g.学生对老师，学生对裁判)(5).
- 标准4 (E2.3-5]: Works independently for extended periods of time (3); Reflects on personal social behavior in physical activity (4); Participates with responsible personal behavior in a variety of physical activity contexts, 环境, 和 facilities (5a); Exhibits respect for self with appropriate behavior while engaging in physical activity (5b).
- 标准4 (E3.3-5]: Accepts 和 implements specific corrective teacher feedback (3); Listens respectfully to corrective feedback from others (e.g., peers, adults) (4); Gives corrective feedback respectfully to peers (5).
- 标准4 [E5.3-4]: Recognizes the role of rules 和 etiquette in physical activity with peers (3); Exhibits etiquette 和 adherence to rules in a variety of physical activities (4).